Our products, fully compliant with all current legislation and British Standards, are designed and built to provide long usable life, backed up with reliable service and support across the country.
Fumair serves you better because…
• We provide a complete bespoke service, i.e. design, manufacture, installation and
commissioning, not just of fume cupboards but, extract fans, ductwork, control systems and
other laboratory equipment.
• We carry out installations across the country and abroad, using our own experienced and conscientious site engineers.
• We have been manufacturing for over 30 years. During this period our products have
become the preferred choice of many universities, trusts, research and pharmaceutical
• Our fume cupboards can be supplied with our unique low maintenance, long lasting inner chambers, fascias and external panels of chemically resistant, fire retardant GRP. These
one-piece-moulded components feature smooth, wide radiused corners and no joints, providing easy cleaning and decontamination and far superior resistance to chemical attack, general knocks and abrasions than more commonly used materials.
• In-house manufacturing allows us to meet our customers’ more individual requirements,
A small company with a big reputation…
For over 30 years Fumair have been designing, manufacturing, installing, testing and maintaining high quality laboratory fume cupboards, extract systems, local exhaust ventilation
(LEV) systems, airflow monitors and associated equipment.